Following months of closure due to coronavirus, we have reopened our cinema, theatre, gallery, restaurant and bar. We are operating on reduced hours to begin with: we will be open 12.30-10pm daily, and last orders at the restaurant will be 9pm. The box office lines will be open 1-8.30pm, or tickets can be booked online. There is no charge for booking online.
We are open to all with a large cafe, bar and restaurant area, and provide free WiFi. You can find more information about food and drink here.
Staying safe: Covid-secure measures
It’s really important we all work together to make sure that everyone feels as safe as possible at Watermans. To ensure that our measures will create the safest environment possible and enable everyone to enjoy themselves, we’ve worked closely with a public health specialist and followed government guidelines carefully.
We have put in place extensive measures to ensure the safety of all our customers, staff and artists.
What we’re doing
- Our staff are Covid-secure trained and will be wearing masks or visors in public areas
- We’re performing enhanced cleans between each cinema screening
- Cinema seating is no longer socially distanced but we are leaving seats between bookings in rows so you won’t be right next to your neighbours
- Toilets are checked 6 times daily
- We’re cleaning touch surfaces throughout the building regularly
- We’re implementing social distanced one-way routes and queuing at the cinema and bar and restaurant to admit you all in a safe manner, please follow the signage around the site and instructions from staff
What we’d like from you
- Don’t come if you’re ill; stay home and keep us all safe. We’ll refund tickets if you’re ill.
Every adult member of your party will be asked to provide a name and contact details or scan the NHS QR Code on arrival, please download the app in advance if you can to avoid long waiting times. This will be mandatory for those wishing to dine in the bar or restaurant and we must restrict access if you cannot give those details.
- Please use the hand sanitiser and wash your hands regularly
- Please book in advance if you can and use e-tickets to help avoid queues at Box Office
- Please wear a face covering when moving around the building, visiting the gallery and while sat in the theatre or cinema
- Please wear your face covering in the cinema and theatre; of course you may remove it to eat and drink
- Let us know if we can do anything better!
If we all help each other, we can all stay safe. Thank you!
We are in Brentford, West London and are well served by public transport as well as having on-site parking.
Bus: 65, 267, 237 all stop right outside. The stop is called ‘Watermans Centre’
Train: We are only a short walk from either Brentford or Kew Bridge stations, served by South Western Trains
Tube: Gunnersbury and South Ealing are the nearest tube stations. From Gunnersbury it’s a short bus ride on the 237 or 267. From South Ealing, take the 65 and you’ll be with us in 5 minutes.
Car: We have a covered on-site car park. Parking is free for 30 minutes so you can drop off and pick up or pop in to collect tickets – please ensure you enter your car registration number and display a ticket. Thereafter, a charge of £1.50 for up to an hour will apply (up to a maximum of £8). There are spaces reserved for disabled visitors on the upper level, but a BLUE BADGE must be displayed if you use one and you must register your number plate at our Box Office in order to validate your free parking. On occasions when the venue is full parking can become congested so please leave a little extra time when attending these events. Additional parking is available in the multi-story carpark 300 metres to the west of Watermans behind the Premier Inn.
Visiting companies and artists should ask our Customer Relations Team for a parking permit for the duration of your stay at Watermans
Bike: There is secure cycle parking on the terrace outside the Box Office
We ask all our customers to wash or sanitise their hands thoroughly on arrival in the venue to help us prevent the spread of coronavirus. Thank you for keeping us all safe!
Children are always welcome. We run a thriving programme for families including family cinema, parent & baby cinema and children’s threatre and courses. We provide good, secure buggy storage outside our cinema. We have changing facilities on the Box Office level and on the Riverside level.
Babes in arms up to 1 year old go free to our theatre but MUST HAVE A TICKET. Please call box office if you are bringing a baby under 1 year old. Where a show is designed especially for babies, the baby’s ticket will be chargeable.
Please take a look at the children section of our website to see our full programme.
We cater for children’s birthday parties. Please ask at Box Office.
Box Office: 020 8232 1010, open 1-8:30pm, 7 days a week.
General Information: 020 8232 1019. Tickets cannot be booked on this line. Please call the Box Office between 1pm and 8:30pm.
Email for enquiries, complaints and feedback: email@example.com
If you would like to write to a trustee, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can find a list of trustees on the Charity Commission website.