Fixed-term 25 September – 29 October 2023
5 weeks @ £550/wk
(40 hours over 5 days, worked flexibly as required)
Watermans (www.watermans.org.uk) is West London’s leading arts centre, housing a theatre, cinema, digital arts gallery, and 2 studio spaces.
Our high-quality programme includes
- live performance (dance, music, cabaret) in our theatre
- outdoor arts at Bell Square, Hounslow, featuring the best UK and international artists
- London’s only permanent new media arts gallery, with an annual Digital Weekender Festival
- independent cinema including new releases, event cinema (NT Live, Met Opera live, and others), and
- participative arts workshops.
We are currently looking for a highly-motivated venue Technician (multi-skilled, with emphasis on lighting and sound) to join our operations team for a fixed term, with the option to extend by mutual agreement.
The role is full-time and will involve working both within the venue and on outdoor events at Bell Square (www.bellsquarelondon.com), and occasionally at other venues. You’ll be an all-rounder who enjoys the challenge of working on a wide variety of projects. Training will be given, where necessary, for cinema projection.
To apply, please email your CV and covering letter explaining how you meet the person specification, to email@example.com