Our restaurant and cafe bar is at the heart of Watermans serving anything from cakes or light snacks at the bar to freshly prepared Indian food. It’s in a beautiful location on the banks of the River Thames, and airy and spacious. Both the riverside terrace and many of the indoor riverside tables have stunning views across to Kew Gardens and Brentford Docks. The view is never the same as the tide ebbs and flows.
The Guru Tandoori Kitchen
The Guru Tandoori Kitchen opens for lunch and dinner every day, whether for full a la carte or a speedy pre-show supper or lunch. It serves a wide range of freshly prepared Indian food. Do allow enough time to eat, all our dishes are prepared to order so some take longer.
For a really special view, ask for the riverside tables when you book.
- £6.95 Express Lunch menu: a great value lunch option. Choose from a range of curries with rice, salad and a naan. There are several vegetarian options.
- Sumptuous ‘as much as you can eat’ Sunday lunch buffet for £10.99
- A la carte menu
To book a table please call 020 8232 1011.
Café & Bar
The Guru cafe & bar is open all day from 10am. With WiFi and comfy sofas, it’s a great place to relax, whether or not you’ve come to see a show. Drinks may be taken in to the cinema or theatre, simply ask for a plastic glass. We serve:
- A delicious choice of teas and barista coffee
- Range of fresh cakes and pastries
- Bar Menu with delicious Indian tapas and roti wraps (chicken or paneer)
- Tyrells crisps and popcorn
- Wine, prosecco, Fullers beer, bottled beers and a range of soft drinks
- Sweets, chocolate and ice cream
Families are very welcome to while away a few hours at Watermans. There’s plenty of parking for buggies, baby changing and high chairs available. The children’s menu includes chicken nuggets, children’s korma and chicken or paneer wraps, which kids really enjoy! There are snacks such as Pom Bears or cereal bars and children’s drinks at the bar. Please ask if we can be of any assistance with making your family visit as happy as possible.
We’re also a great place for a children’s party before and after a family cinema screening or children’s theatre show.
Events and Parties
The Guru is a great place for parties as it’s spacious and we’re used to catering for large groups. We also welcome children’s parties which can be booked alongside Watermans’ Family Cinema or Theatre or on their own.
Ring the Guru on 020 8232 1011 to book a table or discuss your requirements.
- Dining capacity for 85 diners
- Catered parties for up to 150 people
- Riverside barbeque and garden area
- Fully accessible for disabled people
- Highchairs for babies and toddlers
- Children’s parties
- A few steps away from the theatre or cinema