Our 250-seat theatre is a lovely intimate space, without a bad seat in the house. You will receive full professional support from a technician and ushers, and back stage facilities.
Many schools, societies, charities, conferences and touring companies regularly hire the space and we think you will find us great value in a unique riverside setting.
Our theatre foyer has a balcony overlooking the River Thames, a licensed bar which will serve pre-show and interval drinks, and a restaurant The Guru Tandoori Kitchen serving great value, freshly prepared Indian food and bar snacks.
We are in Brentford, West London and are very well served by public transport as well as having an on-site car park.
Rail: nearest are Kew Bridge or Brentford (5-10 min walk)
Bus: several buses stop right outside, running from Richmond and Gunnersbury stations (5-10 min depeneding on traffic).
- 236 raked seating including 2 wheelchair spaces
- Proscenium arch with small thrust. No rake. Suitable for dance
- Full lighting and sound rig included in hire. Technical specs and lighting plans available
- Technical and usher team on hand – 1 usher and 1 technician included in hire price
- 2 dressing rooms and a Green Room included in hire, accomodating up to 30. Additional studio space can be arranged to accommodate more performers.
- Washing machine available backstage
- Additional equipment (eg smoke machine, additional microphones etc) available for hire
JOIN OUR MAILING LIST
Sign up for our newsletter and find out about the exciting events and exhibitions we have going on every month.Sign Up